Reiki für Phyllis Furomoto

Fragen zur Unterstützung mit Reiki bei Krankheit und Problemen sowie zum Fernreiki-Kreis.

Moderatoren: Elvira, AdminTeam

Antworten
Spiralfrau
RVD
Reiki-Verband: RVD & ProReiki
Reiki-System: Reiki nach Usui
Reiki für Phyllis Furomoto

Beitrag von Spiralfrau »

Liebe Reiki-Praktizierende.

Dieses Posting von Phyllis Furumoto las ich gerade in facebook. Sie selbst stellte es am 11.04.2013 gegen 3:00 Uhr mitteleuropäischer Zeit dort ein.
(Könnte hier jemand ins Deutsche übersetzen??)
Bitte sendet Reiki für Phyllis. Für ihren Prozess - zu ihrem höchsten Wohl.

"Hello Reiki Friends......As I said in the last post some weeks ago....I have been involved in tests around my 4th year of finishing my breast cancer treatments. The mammogram and blood tests were clear. I have been having a funny thing happening with my right leg...in the upper thigh. This has been discovered to be my breast cancer returning to my upper right femur bone. It was a shock since I am feeling great physically and mentally. Obviously there are things in the foundation of my personality that need to be loved...and are not right now. This is how I can put it!
So I have started my therapy...which is taking a small pill everyday, receiving Reiki and giving myself Reiki as much as possible, and exploring the emotions and mind set that is wanting to be touched.
I have been assured by my oncologist that it is possible for me to have a good quality of life and to have this next step of cancer be "controlled." I will see about healing....in the largest sense of the word.
I am not looking to the time when I must let go of my physical body yet!
And I am okay if it comes to this.....for we all must go sometime! But still, the when is the question....and the mystery. I am willing to let this be a mystery still....and to live in my "present"......feeling gratitude for all that I have been given.....especially this opportunity to take another big step into my living!
Your support would mean a great deal to me.
What I ask is that you do not see this path as something to be fixed or changed. This is my path and I am on it...with as much consciousness as I can muster! Acceptance of what is......this is a key for me.
How I hold it is the next step of healing.
You are welcome to send me Reiki, prayers for my inner process..that I may have the courage to forgive, and hold my path as a full participant not as a victim or as someone to be pitied.
This is, for me, the ultimate preparation through Reiki....toward the oneness of self, the embracing of death, and the knowing that I am love.
I am appreciative, friends from our global Reiki world, that you are connected here and that Reiki has touched all of our lives.
I will keep you posted on my progress here.....and will be continuing to enjoy the events that I have scheduled for the next year ....and into 2014!
As all down hill skiers know......the only way to be with the mountain is to move your weight forward, head up, and arms open to energy.....this is my stance.....through fear, what if and ecstasy."
Gruß Regina

* Ich fühle das LICHT, das aus dem HERZEN kommt! *
Ananda
Reiki-Glühwürmchen
Reiki-System: Usui Shiki Ryoho seit 91

Re: Reiki für Phyllis Furomoto

Beitrag von Ananda »

Mein Englisch ist nicht so gut, aber in Kurzform was da steht :
Phyllis Furumoto Bittet um Reiki weil sie Brustkrebs hat.
reiki-kanji
Reiki-Feuer
Reiki-System: Usui Shiki Ryoho

Re: Reiki für Phyllis Furomoto

Beitrag von reiki-kanji »

Hallo Ananda,

ääähhhmm....nicht so ganz....
Also, sie hatte Brustkrebs und nun hat man eine Metastase im Bein gefunden...mit günstiger Prognose.
Sie freut sich über Reikisendungen, möchte aber nicht bemitleidet werden und empfindet all das als einen Teil ihres Weges.
Es ist nun auch schon über ein Jahr her als dies hier gepostet wurde und mittlerweile hat sich vermutlicherweise auch bereits wieder was verändert.

LG Kanji
Antworten